Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

So long iphone

I loved my iphone.  It was sleek, really easy to use and fun.  I loved the apps for it; I was practically addicted to facebook on it.  However, the carrier we used for our beloved iphones doesn't have 4G and when my husband's buddy was down for the funeral, they did a speed test and his 4G was faster than our home network.

So, goodbye to that carrier.  The new carrier has iphones also, but we ended up going with Droids.  Hubby went off to get them on his own while I stayed home and manned the fort.  He came home with a Droid Bionic and a Razor for himself.  I like my droid, but it's so darn confusing!  My iphone was so easy to navigate; one button on the whole phone so not that hard to figure out!  The droid makes me want to rip my hair out.

I could go back to the iphone on the new carrier, but Hubs tells me the droid has so many more features and things to do, that I'm going to suck it up.  I think once I get used to it and mess with it awhile, it should be okay.

Anyone else have a droid?  Whatcha think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment