Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top 10 Twitter reactions to Packers/Seahawks #MNF



10.  
Replacement refs doing the best they can. That's the problem. Sort of like President Obama.


The NFL owners have done the impossible. They have made Chicago Bears fans feel bad about the Green Bay Packers. 

Sorry guys. I thought there were a few more innings to play. 

I love this league and love the game of football, but tonight’s debacle hurts me greatly. This is NOT the league we’re supposed to represent


'What the f--- just happened?' 

The nfl needs to come to gb and apologize to us for fucking us! These refs r bums!

 C'MON MAN! Can't even be upset anymore. All I can do is laugh. Laugh at the  for allowing America's game to come this. WOW!

These games are a joke.

Got fucked by the refs.. Embarrassing. Thanks nfl

Fuck it NFL.. Fine me and use the money to pay the regular refs.


any others?  


No comments:

Post a Comment