Saturday, December 1, 2012

Kitty issues

I wish I could start today over.  Yuck.

I woke up this morning on my own.  Wondering what woke me up, I stretched out in my bed and then I realized what must have woke me up......When I was stretching, my foot hit a cold, west spot on my bed.   Some animal, one of the cats, peed on my bed.  This really ticked me off because last night my new kitten had some nasty diarrhea behind my curio cabinet.

After stripping the bed, and loading some of the bedding into my washer I took the kitten and her litter box and dumped her in the half bathroom.  I don't know what to do with her.  She hadn't had any accidents in the week we'd had her.  The only thing I can think of, is that yesterday morning before work, I moved her litter box downstairs to the basement with my other cat's litterbox.  I put them side by side in the laundry room.  I showed both cats where they were and left it at that.

This morning I realized, after the whole pee in the bed incident, that neither of my cats had gone since yesterday.  WTF???   So I don't know if they didn't like the basement laundry room, or if one of the cats was bullying the other out of the litter box.  I figured I will just separate the cats and see if any more accidents occur within the next few days.  THen maybe I'll try again and put the boxes downstairs in another part of the basement.  She keeps this up though, and she's out of here!   It's a bummer.  I just want a nice kitty to play with my other cat.  Why isn't ANYTHING easy?

After that whole debacle, I was happy to get out of the house.  I went with my neighbor to a local church for their cookie walk.  We are talking wall-to-wall cookies.  You walk in, they give you a box and a plastic glove and let you go and fill up your box.  It was 8.00 a pound and i ended up spending $14.00 in cookies.  I thought it was a lot, but they're not going to last long in this house!

Hubs has been blah today.  Last night he was feeling good and invited the neighbors over to play board games.  We ended up just watching our babies play together, but it was still fun!  THis morning, however, he is grumpy.   I mentioned a parade today and that our nighbors invited us to go and he got all cranky.   He wants to do his own thing on the weekends because he is so bored on the weekdays.   I get that, but the weekends are family time....least in my eyes.  We're all home, we can go do stuff together.    He'd rather go ride his motorcycle and do things he likes to do.

It's just frustrating.  I totally get out he is bored during the week.  He has no job, no hobbies, and he is afraid of losing his rating so he won't go volunteer somewhere or do anything.  PTSD is holding him hostage!

No comments:

Post a Comment