Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK


~ to splurge on cheese puffs even though you're on a diet.....it's dairy, right?

~  that my husband bought me a new laptop.  Yay!!

~  to just put the baby down in the crib and go swim in the pool.  He was safe and I needed a break.

~  to be a crab-ass after being stuck in the car for 30+ hours.  We went the whole vaca without arguing but being stuck in the car that long together brings out the cranky in me.

~ To really love my meal replacement shake most of the time, but still secretly crave the uber expensive coffee drinks (Starbucks)

~ that I am not my mother in terms of cleaning.  My house is full of clutter, get over it.

~ that most of the time I love that my family is so close.  I love them and they help so much, but sometimes I just WANT SPACE.

~ that I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.  

~ to be grossed out that the dog is now eating her own poop.  Really??  When the heck did she start that?

~ that I am still in my pi's at noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment