Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

where to go with this?

I like blogging but I'm facing an identity crisis with this one.    I started the blog as a way to vent my frustrations with my husband's PTSD.    Eventually my bitching became annoying to me, not to mention depressing.  So, I switched it up and tried to throw in some lighter stuff......

But do I want to put the lighter stuff in here?  Hmmmm?   Part of me wants to blog about other things, PTSD is a huge part of my life, but it isn't my entire life (although sometimes I feel that way).  But on the other hand, it's a blog where people can go to for advice or to just read about PTSD to educate themselves or to realize that they aren't alone.

Ug.  What to do, what to do?

If anyone out there reads my blog, please let me know.  Let me know what you want out of it.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment