Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

End of year post

Well, here it is…..6pm on New Year's Eve and I'm lounging at home with my family.  We have no plans to go out.  Are you kidding?  With the crowds and the drunk drivers on the road we hardly ever go out on New Years Eve.  However, Hubby just had his gall bladder out the day after Christmas so even if we were up to going out, he's not up to going out.

2013 hasn't been the worst year nor has it been the best.  We've definitely had our fair share of heartaches in the year as well as some nice moments.  I can only hope that this next year is better than this year.  My little brother is getting married in 2015, Hubby is getting his C&P for Permanent and Total, I'll still in grad school, and who knows what else.

May the new year bring you peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment